What is Maser
Maser (Management and Analysis System for Enormous Reads) is a web based analysis environment especially for data from Next Generation Sequencers (NGS).
Maser enables users to manage up to 2 terabytes of data to conduct analyses with simple operations, by combining several NGS tools into a single pipeline.
Pipelines are offered for the following major experimental types: RNA-seq, ChIP-seq, Bisulfate-seq, Resequencing(Exome-seq), De novo genome sequencing, Metagenome, CAGE-seq, and SAGE-seq.
For details, please click here.
- Data upload
- Create a project
- Data upload to a project <for small data via HTTPS>
- Data upload to a project <for small data via SFTP>
- UCSC RefFlat gene annotations
- Known Repeat region data from UCSC
- Known CpG island data from UCSC
- Run analyses and status check
- Check statuses of pipelines
- For trouble troubleshooting and debugging
- Cancel running pipelines and delete pipelines
- How to confirm conditions of analysis and check execution logs
- About security of Maser
- Concept of Maser
- Basic operation of Genome Explorer
- Direct link to Genome Explorer
- Available species and genomes
- How to install and use WinSCP