Cancel running pipelines and delete pipelines
Table of contents
- Open 'Analysis Status' view.
- Click a cancel button at the right side of an analysis status record on the list.
- A cancel button appears only when the pipeline is running or waiting for running.
- You can cancel some pipelines at once when you check on the left side of analysis status records and click cancel button at above of the list.
- Confirm the canceling pipeline and click the 'Yes' button.
- Click 'OK' button.
- Just after you cancel the pipeline, the pipeline status becomes 'Canceling..'.
- After a few minutes, the pipeline is completely cancelled.
- Note that the cancelled analysis record is filtered out when the 'Filter by Status:' at the right top of the 'Analysis Status' view is 'Prog. And Waiting'.
- We recommend to delete these cancelled pipelines to keep execution history clean.